An Easy Way For You To Comment
Please Comment - It's never to late to be heard.
Send Your Comments To:
2811 McKinney Ave.
Dallas, Texas 75204
Criner-Daniels & Associates
6420 Richmond Ave.
Houston, Texas 77057
|Texas Lottery Commission
Attention: Kim Kiplin
P.O. Box 16630
Austin, Texas 78701
Fax: (512) 344-5189
P. O. Box 495033
Garland, Texas 75049-5033
Phone (972) 686-0660
Fax (972) 681-1048
|Contact Your State Representative
To find your State Representative, click here.
Click on "House Membership,"then click on whichever option you want to use to find him.
Please either write your own letter or print this page out and initial all statements
5. I oppose the 6 of 6 prize amount not being "pari-mutuel."_____
6. I oppose the TLC allocating such a high percentage of sales to the 3 of 6 prize category since it's never been needed to pay the prize.____
7. I object to players not receiving a minimum of 55% of sales when the rule state that players shall receive 55%. _____
8. I oppose this change on Texas 2 Step: "(i) The direct prize category contribution may [
9. I oppose a twice daily drawing for Pick3. No matter how many draws you have, I only have so much money that I can allocate to gambling. I resent having to play twice a day out of fear that my favorite numbers may be drawn. _____
Have Other Comments?
|Please print your name, address, city, state and zip.
Read the players comments. Click here.
The Lotto Report